Friday, August 28, 2009

Camera Tripod

I just recently purchased a Promaster 7400 Tripod. I didn't want to break the bank on a tripod, I also didn't want my camera flopping over and smashing on the ground. The 7400 tripod from promaster has a sturdy feel to it yet not to heavy. I can take this tripod for a walk and not feel like I,m lugging around a hefty elephant of a tripod. The legs are 27 mm and the height maxes out at 70". The feet on the legs have spikes on them and can be exposed by twisting clockwise and can be retracted twisting counter-clockwise. There is a 3-way metal pan head with a quick release platform. Its very smooth and easy to operate. There are also a couple levels, one mounted to the tripod and one on the head to make sure your shots are positioned correctly. Overall this is a great quality starter tripod! hit me up with any questions you may have.

Here are some specs:
Maximum working Height: 70"
Minimum Working Height: 26 1/2"
Maximum Load: 11 lbs. / 5kg
Folded Height: 27 7/8"
Leg Diameter: 27mm
Weight: 3lbs. 15 oz.

Retail is $130.00

No comments:

Post a Comment